I-20 Student Visa209x71ximmigrati


A I-20 Visa is required for all foreign pilots primary flight training in the US


BMA Aviation is authorized by the Department of Homeland Security to issue the I-20 Student Visas. If you are unsure if you require an I-20 Visa, please ask your Account Executive or Contact Us.

The Visa Application Process:

Pan Am International Flight Academy will manage your I-20 Visa Application. Please complete the I-20 Visa/Student Pilot Application Form and submit it to:

Mr. Ray Bell


After receiving your I-20:

Once you receive your Form I-20 you will need to make an appointment at the U.S. Embassy in your country.  Click Here for a listing of U.S. Embassies.

Other Visas questions or if you currently have a visa for the United States and are not sure if you are permitted to train on your visa, please Contact Us